Steps to install RED5
The steps for installing RED5 are as follows:
1. Install Java – JDK and JRE
* For installing Java JDK and JRE, we can use the RPM. Visit the link
* Setup the environment variables to include the path for java.
2. Install Apache ant
tar -zxf apache-ant-1.7.0-bin.tar.gz
mv apache-ant-1.7.0 /opt/ant
ln -s /opt/ant/bin/ant /usr/bin/ant
* Setup the environment variables to include the path for Apache ant.
3. Now download and install RED5.
tar -zxf red5-0.6.3.tar.gz
mv red5-0.6.3 red5
4. Now directory “dist” contains compiled files and ready to run the server
* RED5 should now run http server on port 5080 and rtmp service on port 1935
5. For testing, check
June 07, 2018
Successful Participation by Aress in HostingCon 2015
Aress recently participated in HostingCon, the premier industry conference and trade show for web hosting and cloud providers... Read More
June 15, 2018
5 things to remember when starting a helpdesk for providing support to your customers
Congratulations to you if you are about to launch a helpdesk... Read More